The Realme C21 is now official in the country with a suggested retail price of P5,999, or roughly $107 converted. It’s currently being sold on Shopee, though it will also be offered on Lazada at a later date.
Similar to the C21Y, the C21 features what the company calls “Geometric Art Design” for a visually pleasing and fingerprint-resistant panel. It’s available in blue and black as well. Other specs the two budget smartphones share include an HD+ LCD screen that measures 6.5 inches; a 13-megapixel triple camera on the back; a 5-megapixel selfie shooter; a big battery with 5,000mAh capacity; and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
But unlike the other model, the Realme C21 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 chip, which is also used by handsets such as the OPPO A57, Redmi 9C, and the brand’s own C15. The SoC is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Realme Philippines’ announcement
Realme C21 specs
- 6.5-inch LCD display, 720 x 1,600 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling
- MediaTek Helio G35 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- Triple rear cameras: 13-megapixel main, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 5,000mAh battery with microUSB charging
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Colors: Cross Blue, Cross Black
Share this Post