OPPO sub-brand OnePlus has lifted the veil off its latest flagship smartphone in China, roughly a month ahead of the device’s global launch.
(Update, February 21: The OnePlus 11 is now available in the Philippines!)
The OnePlus 11 is now official with specs that make it worthy to be considered premium that it doesn’t need the word “Pro” in its name to be a pro. As expected, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 5G chipset — which powers most of the latest 10 best-performing Android flagships — takes care of the processing tasks for the OnePlus 11. The SoC is paired with up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and as much as 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
The rear camera system is co-engineered with Swedish imaging manufacturer Hasselblad. A 50-megapixel Sony IMX890 main sensor with optical image stabilization is assisted by a 48-megapixel Sony IMX581 unit that can take ultrawide and macro shots, and a 32-megapixel Sony IMX709 RGBW sensor with a 2x telephoto lens. Up front is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter housed in a punch-hole cutout on the upper-left side of the phone’s 6.7-inch LTPO 3.0 screen with a 2K+ resolution and supports Dolby Vision and up to 120Hz refresh rate.
There’s a 5,000mAh battery with 100-watt fast charging, a game cloud-computing private network, what OnePlus claims is the world’s first bionic vibration motor, an aerospace-grade heat-dissipation system, a double-ring magnetic speaker, and Android 13-based OxygenOS 13.
The OnePlus 11’s design is inspired by a black hole, which the company says represents “the unknown and exploration, as well as the moment and eternity.”
So, how much is this newly launched model? In China, the OnePlus 11 is priced as follows:
- 12GB + 256GB: ¥3,999 (around P32,463 in Philippine pesos and $581 in U.S. dollars)
- 16GB + 256GB: ¥4,399 (P35,716 or $639)
- 16GB + 512GB: ¥4,899 (P39,776 or $712)
OnePlus 11 specs
- 6.7-inch curved LTPO 3.0 AMOLED display, 2K+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 7
- 4nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with 5G
- Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB/16GB LPDDR5X RAM
- 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main (Sony IMX766), 48-megapixel ultrawide/macro, 32-megapixel telephoto rear cameras with Hasselblad image tuning
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 100-watt fast wired charging
- ColorOS 13 based on Android 13
- Color: Green and black
Share this Post