The Realme 3 Pro is launching in the Philippines May 17 — that we all know. But how about the Realme C2 that was announced alongside the gaming-focused phone in India?
(Update, May 29: We have a date! Read Realme C2 launching in the Philippines May 31.)
Thanks to someone who messaged us on our official Facebook page, we found out that the successor to the Realme C1 is already listed on the company’s local site. It is confirmation that the C2 will be sold in the country, too. Our guess is the budget smartphone will also be unveiled on the 17th.
In India, the base model with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage is priced at ₹5,999 (around P4,466 or $85) while the version with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage is available for ₹7,999 (P5,955 or $114).
Which makes the Realme C2 cheaper than the model before it. Understand that the C1 was offered with an introductory price tag of ₹6,999 (P5,210 or $99). Because the latter was launched in the Philippines for P5,990 ($114), the C2 could actually start at P4,990 ($95) — or probably P5,490 ($105).
Realme C2 specs
- 6.1-inch LCD display with notch, 1,560 x 720 resolution (19.5:9), 89.35% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB expandable storage
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2 aperture) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) rear cameras
- 5-megapixel front camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- 4,000mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB 2.0 port
- Android 9.0 Pie-based ColorOS 6
Share this Post