More than two weeks after they became official, the Huawei P30 Pro in Mystic Blue and Misty Lavender are finally going to be up for preorder in the Philippines.
However, you can make your reservations only at the Huawei Experience Store at Ayala Malls Manila Bay. Preorder starts at 2 p.m. on September 26, at the opening of what is considered to be the company’s biggest concept shop in the country. It ends October 9.
Huawei Philippines’ post announcing the upcoming availability of the limited-edition Huawei P30 Pro
We have yet to receive details about the preorder freebies. The price, we’re waiting for as well. But given that the Mystic Blue and Misty Lavender also come with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage — unlike the Amber Sunrise, which has 512GB storage — we’re thinking they will retail for at least P45,990 (around $881). That’s how much the current Huawei P30 Pro models are selling for. We’ll update this article as soon as we have more information.
Besides the colors, the only difference that the upcoming models have from the Breathing Crystal, Aurora, and Black versions is this: the latter will ship with Android 10-based EMUI 10 out of the box.
Huawei P30 Pro specs
- 6.47-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Kirin 980 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB (Breathing Crystal, Aurora, Black colors)/512GB (Amber Sunrise) storage
- Quad 40MP, f/1.6 main, 20MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide, 8MP, f/3.4 telephoto with 5x optical zoom, TOF 3D rear cameras with LED flash
- 32MP, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4,200mAh battery with 40-watt USB-C fast charging, 15-watt wireless charging
- EMUI 9 on top of Android 9.0 Pie/EMUI 10 on top of Android 10 (for the new color variants)
Share this Post