The recently launched model is the Vivo S7 5G, which is heavily marketed as a selfie phone, what with its two front cameras, composed of a 44-megapixel, f/2.0 Samsung sensor and an 8-megapixel, f/2.3 ultra-wide-angle lens with a 105-degree field of view.
The front-facing camera system can take 4K videos at 60 frames per second and slow-motion ones at 240fps. And with artistic filters and in dual-view mode at that. It also offers Super Night Selfie and Double Exposure features. More can be seen here.
On the back is a 64-megapixel primary sensor paired with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel black-and-white one.
30-second Vivo S7 5G commercial featuring Blackpink’s Lisa Manoban
At the heart of the Vivo S7 5G is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 7nm chip assisted by 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
The smartphone boasts an AMOLED screen measuring 6.44 inches with a fingerprint sensor underneath it, a 4,000mAh battery that supports up to 33 watts of fast wired charging, and Android 10 layered with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 10.5.
Available in Jazz Black, Monet, and Moonlight White color variants, the Vivo S7 5G is priced at ¥2,799 (around P19,693 or $401) and ¥3,098 (P21,798 or $444) for the 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB versions. Whether or not the handset will get a Philippines release is something we still don’t know for now. Well, at least we know Vivo Philippines will finally launch its first 5G phone in the country, the Vivo X50 Pro.
Vivo S7 5G specs
- 6.44-inch AMOLED dual-punch-hole display, 2,400 x 1,080 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Triple rear cameras: 64-megapixel, f/1.89 main + 8-megapixel, f/2.2 ultra wide + 2-megapixel, f/2.4 monochrome
- Dual front cameras: 44-megapixel, f/2.0 main + 8-megapixel, f/2.2 ultra wide
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,000mAh battery with support for 33-watt fast wired charging
- Android 10-based Funtouch OS 10.5
- Colors: Jazz Black, Monet, and Moonlight White
Share this Post