Xiaomi Philippines’ most affordable Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 phone yet has become even cheaper — at least online.
The company’s official store on Lazada is selling the POCO F2 Pro 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB models for only P18,990 (around $392) and P20,990 ($434), respectively. Recall that when the smartphone was launched in the country in June, its two memory configurations had respective price tags of P26,990 ($557) and P29,990 ($620).
This development comes at a time when we are anticipating the unveiling of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, Mi 10T, and Mi 10T Lite in the Philippines.
Besides being 5G-ready, courtesy of using one of the most powerful chips thus far, the POCO F2 Pro boasts an AMOLED screen measuring 6.67 inches, a 64-megapixel quad camera on the back, and a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
Given all that, we think this offer is a steal. So if you have been thinking of getting the POCO F2 Pro, now may be the best time to buy it.
POCO F2 Pro specs
- 6.67-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080 AMOLED display with HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Quad 64MP, f/1.69 (main), 13MP (ultra wide), 5MP (macro), 2MP (depth) rear cameras
- 20MP (main) front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4,700mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C fast charging
- POCO Launcher 2.0 based on Android 10 (upgradable to MIUI 12)
- Colors: Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Grey
Share this Post