Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
The middle child of Realme’s Narzo 30 family is now official, almost three months after the Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro 5G debuted in India.
The Realme Narzo 30 has been launched in Malaysia with a suggested retail price of RM799, or roughly P9,264 in Philippine pesos and $194 in U.S. dollars sans taxes and other fees. The sole 6GB + 128GB model is available in either Racing Silver or Racing Blue color.
Realme Narzo 30 official product video for the Malaysian market
The smartphone comes with a familiar processor; it uses a gaming-tuned MediaTek Helio G95 chip that other Realme devices, such as the Realme 8 and Realme 7, also have. Scrolling should be smooth because the Narzo 30’s 6.5-inch punch-hole screen boasts a 90Hz refresh rate. And you shouldn’t have to charge often because of the unit’s 5,000mAh battery. If you do have to charge, know that it supports 30 watts of quick charging; going from 0% to 100% should take only about 65 minutes.
The Realme Narzo 30 also features a 48-megapixel triple rear camera and a 16-megapixel one for selfies; a side-mounted fingerprint sensor; and Android 11 layered with Realme UI 2.0.
There’s no indication the budget phone will be released in the Philippines. But if we have to guess, the answer is more likely a yes, considering that many handsets launched in Malaysia have likewise been unveiled by our country’s No. 1 smartphone brand.
Realme Narzo 30 specs
- 6.5-inch LCD display, 1,080 x 2,400 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- ARM Mali-G76 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel, f/1.8 main; 2-megapixel, f/2.4 mono; and 2-megapixel, f/2.4 macro
- 16-megapixel, f/2.1 front camera (Sony IMX471 sensor)
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C fast charging
- Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Color options: Racing Silver and Racing Blue
Share this Post