The Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6, technology giant Huawei‘s latest — and most powerful — tablet yet, is now available in the Philippines, just in time for its return to form as a prominent player in the industry.
And with HarmonyOS being the platform of choice and tying Huawei’s ecosystem together nicely this time around, the new MatePad represents an opportunity to start anew.
It is also a showcase device for the best specs and features that the company has to offer on the tablet form factor, including the powerful Kirin 9000E and support for an attachable keyboard cover as well as the second-generation Huawei M-Pencil for note-taking, sketching, and annotations.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 with 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage is currently priced at P55,999, or around $1,112, in the Philippines. It is available in Matte Grey and Olive Green colors. Interested? Well, then you should definitely watch the embedded video below, where we talk about and show you the best features that define Huawei’s latest flagship tablet.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 specs
- 12.6-inch OLED screen, 2,560 x 1,600, 60Hz refresh rate
- 5nm octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 9000E with 5G (WiFi-only model)/HiSilicon Kirin 9000 with 5G
- Mali-G78 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 13-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 3D ToF rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 10,050mAh battery with 40-watt USB-C fast charging
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0
Share this Post