Two new Realme devices are just around the corner. In addition to the Realme GT Master Edition (our unboxing video is up), the Realme Book has also been confirmed for the local market, with the official launch date set for September 23.
(Update, September 23: The Realme Book is up to P8,000 [$159] off on preorder in the Philippines!)
Realme Philippines will bring the 11th Gen Intel Core i3 and Core i5 variants of its first laptop, and both are equipped with Iris Xe graphics, 8GB RAM, and up to 512GB of PCIe SSD storage. They will be available in Real Silver and Real Blue colors.
Local pricing will be announced during the launch, but expect aggressive price tags attached to both models. In India, where the laptop debuted last month as the Realme Book Slim, the base Core i3 variant costs ₹46,999, which translates to roughly $640 or P31,920.
The Realme Book uses an aluminium-alloy unibody design sporting a mirror logo. It’s only 15.5mm thick and weighs 1.38 kilograms. Impressively, the company’s first laptop features a 14-inch IPS display with a 2,160 x 1,440 resolution, 100% sRGB color gamut, and a tall 3:2 aspect ratio.
The Realme Book offers 400 nits of peak brightness, making it brighter than most notebooks in its class. Its thin bezels, meanwhile, bolsters its screen-to-body ratio to 90% — more than the 82% screen-to-body ratio of Apple’s MacBook Air.
When it comes to multimedia features, the Book promises to deliver immersive stereo sound courtesy of two Harman Kardon speakers that also incorporate DTS audio technology. It likewise has two internal microphones that use noise-cancelling algorithms to block out background sound that might disrupt your video calls.
Connectivity options on the Realme Book include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, a USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port, and a standard audio jack. The Core i5 model adds a Thunderbolt 4 port for connectivity as well as charging.
Under the hood, both variants pack a 54Wh battery that is rated to deliver up to 11 hours of battery life on a single charge. It supports 65-watt fast charging, which is claimed to top up 50% of the built-in cell after just 30 minutes plugged in.
Realme Book specs
- 14-inch 2K IPS display, 3:2 aspect ratio, 400 nits peak brightness (330 nits typical)
- 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 (dual-core, quad-thread) or Core i5-1135G7 (quad-core, octa-thread) CPU
- Integrated UHD (Core i3) or Iris Xe (Core i5) GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 256GB/512GB PCIe SSD storage
- 1x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1; 2x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2; 3.5mm 2-in-1 jack (Core i3)
- 1x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2; 1x Thunderbolt 4/USB 4; 3.5mm 2-in-1 jack (Core i5)
- 720p webcam
- Fingerprint power buttonBacklit keyboard
- Dual Harman stereo speakers; dual mics
- 54Wh battery with 65-watt PD charging (50% in 30 minutes)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Color: Real Blue, Real Grey
Share this Post