The next Galaxy M series phone that’s arriving in the Philippines after the M33 5G and M23 5G seems to be the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G.
We’ve spotted the support page of the device on the company’s local site, indicating that it will be sold in the country soon. In India, where it became available just a few days ago, the said Samsung model is priced from ₹26,499 (roughly P18,193 or $346).
The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G boasts a rear quad camera headlined by a 108-megapixel main sensor with nine-pixel-binning technology and offers flagship-inspired features such as Object Eraser for removing unwanted objects from pictures and Single Take for taking up to 10 outputs in one click.
Another highlight of the smartphone is its Super AMOLED display. The screen measures 6.7 inches, has a refresh rate of 120Hz, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Powering the Galaxy M53 5G is a MediaTek Dimensity 900, which can also be found in handsets such as the OPPO Reno7 5G, OPPO Reno6 5G, Tecno POVA 5G, and Infinix Zero 5G. The chip is coupled with up to 8GB of RAM — expandable up to 16GB — and 128GB of storage.
You also get a 32-megapixel selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 5,000mAh battery that can be charged up to 25 watts over a USB-C port, and a user interface that’s based on Android 12.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G specs
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Infinity-V (waterdrop notch)
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with 5G
- Mali-G68 MP4 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 108-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel portrait, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 25-watt USB-C charging
- One UI 4.1 Android 12
- Color option: Blue, green, and brown
Share this Post