The Xiaomi Mi Note 10, also known as the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro in its native China, is one of the most exciting smartphones ever launched by the Chinese manufacturer. So it’s nice to know that the phone is also headed to the Philippines, as confirmed by the company’s official Facebook page.
(Update, December 4: It’s official in the Philippines! Read Xiaomi Mi Note 10 with 108MP penta cam launched in PH.)
The Mi Note 10 is the world’s first 108-megapixel phone. Although that might sound overkill, the main sensor, which Samsung developed in partnership with Xiaomi, is actually designed to produce higher-quality images at a quarter of the advertised resolution. The sensor is housed in a penta-camera module, a Xiaomi first.
The impressive camera spec is joined by two zoom cameras — one for 2x optical zoom and another for 5x lossless magnification. You also get a 20-megapixel ultra-wide shooter as well as a 2-megapixel macro sensor. For selfies, there’s a 32-megapixel shooter in the cutout up top.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 official video
The Mi Note 10 features a 6.47-inch curved AMOLED screen with integrated fingerprint hardware and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset paired with 6GB RAM and up to 128GB storage inside. The battery is massive, rated at 5,260mAh, and supports 30-watt fast charging via a Type-C port.
There’s also a more premium variant of this global version of the Mi CC9 Pro dubbed the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. It has 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, and an 8P lens system that improves image quality.
In Europe, the price of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is €549, or roughly P30,742 or $605 converted, while the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro costs €649 (P36,252 or $716). We expect it to retail for less in the Philippines because of lower taxes and fees. Xiaomi Philippines has yet to announce a launch date, but we should hear from the company soon.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs
- 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution
- 8nm Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 6GB (non-Pro)/8GB RAM (Pro)
- 128GB (non-Pro)/256GB storage (Pro)
- Penta camera: 108MP, f/1.7 main (8P lens for the Pro Edition, 7P lens for the non-Pro); 20MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle; 8MP, f/2.0 telephoto with 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom; 12MP telephoto/portrait with 2x optical zoom; 2MP macro
- 32-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Quad flash
- Fingerprint reader (in-screen)
- 5,260mAh battery with 30-watt fast wired charging
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post