To celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year, Huawei Philippines is now offering discounts and additional freebies on select devices from the company’s official store on Lazada.
So if you’re looking to score great deals on Huawei smartphones like the Nova 5T and Y9s, you should probably head on over to Lazada now before stocks run out. In addition to discounts across various devices, Huawei Philippines will be having flash sales for bigger discounts almost on a daily basis.
The full list of offers can be found below. Do keep in mind these discounts are only available for a limited time on Lazada.
- Huawei Band 4e — P1,250 (around $24.50), flash-sale price: P1,199 ($23.50) on January 25 only
- Huawei FreeBuds 3 — P8,290 ($163) with free CM510 Bluetooth speaker, flash sale price: P7,990 ($157) on January 25 only
- Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite — P9,220 ($181)
- Huawei Nova 5T — P16,950 ($332) with free 5,000mAh power bank and tempered glass
- Huawei MediaPad T3 8-inch — P6,390 ($125) with free Huawei wired earphones and Anytime Fitness voucher worth P499 ($9.78)
- Huawei Y5 Lite — P3,770 ($74)
- Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 — P5,169 ($101), flash sale price: P5,139 ($100) on January 24 only
- Huawei Y9s — P13,490 ($264) with free Huawei gift box and Anytime Fitness voucher worth P999 ($19.58)
- Huawei Y6s — P6,850 ($134) with free Thermos tumbler
- Huawei Mate 30 — P34,290 ($672)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro — P49,990 ($980)
Among the devices listed above, the Huawei Nova 5T stands out with its much lower price. As you might recall, this phone debuted at P18,990 ($372) late last year in the Philippines. Even at that price, it was substantially cheaper than its competitors at the time.
Its hallmark features include a flagship-grade Kirin 980 processor with 8GB RAM; a 48-megapixel quad-camera array; a 6.26-inch LCD screen with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera; and a 3,750mAh battery that supports 22.5-watt fast wired charging. It runs EMUI 9 on top of Android 9.0 Pie, but it can be upgraded to EMUI 10 based on Android 10 after downloading the latest software update.
Share this Post