(Update, August 20: Our review of the Realme C15 is up!)
(Update, August 20: And it’s official in the Philippines! Read Now in PH: Realme C15 with 6,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging.)
The country’s third-largest smartphone vendor has announced that the Realme C15 is confirmed to launch August 20 locally. The livestream will actually start at 6 p.m. on the 19th, but the actual unveiling of the device is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on the 20th.
This is obviously a reference to the Realme C15’s long battery life, courtesy of the big, 6,000mAh cell that is said to deliver 57 hours of standby time. It supports 10 watts of reverse charging and features 18-watt Quick Charge technology.
The Realme C15 also boasts a 13-megapixel AI quad-camera setup on the back, with features such as Nightscape Mode, which combines several pictures with different exposures in a single shot.
The camera module looks like the one on the C11, but there’s no wide band that runs from the top to the bottom of the rear panel anymore. There’s a physical fingerprint reader, and Realme has opted for a geometric gradient design.
The selfie shooter is 8 megapixels and is housed in a waterdrop notch at the top of the screen. The display measures 6.5 inches and has a resolution of 720 x 1,560 pixels.
In Indonesia, where it debuted July 28, the Android 10-based Realme C15 is priced at Rp1,999,000 (around P6,779 or $138 converted), Rp2,199,000 (P7,456 or $152), and Rp2,499,000 (P8,443 or $172) for the 3GB/64GB, 4GB/64GB, and 4GB/128GB models, respectively.
Realme C15 specs
- 6.5-inch waterdrop HD+ LCD display
- MediaTek Helio G35 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- Quad 13-megapixel main (f/2.2), 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle (119 degrees field of view, f/2.25), 2-megapixel black and white (f/2.4), and 2-megapixel retro (f/2.4) rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 6,000mAh battery with reverse charging, 18-watt Quick Charge
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Colors: Seagull Silver, Marine Blue
Share this Post