Or almost $150 (almost P7,279). Yes, that low. For a smartphone that’s clearly intended to make the fifth-generation mobile-technology standard accessible to more people.
The Realme V3 5G has been unveiled alongside the Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro in China with the following competitive prices:
- 6GB/64GB: ¥999 (P7,110 or $147)
- 6GB/128GB: ¥1,399 (P9,957 or $205)
- 8GB/128GB: ¥1,599 (P11,381 or $234)
The device is powered by the same chip that’s inside the Realme V5 5G, also an aggressively priced 5G phone. The MediaTek Dimensity 720 features two ARM Cortex-A76 big cores clocked at 2GHz in the octa-core CPU and an ARM Mali G57 class GPU, fast LPDDR4X memory, and UFS 2.2.
The other highlights of the Realme V3 5G include a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18 watts of fast charging over a USB Type-C port, a 6.5-inch waterdrop screen with an HD+ resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate, and a 13-megapixel triple AI camera on the back.
It also packs an 8-megapixel selfie camera, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm audio jack, and Android 10-based Realme UI.
The Realme V3 5G is already up for preorder in China, with availability scheduled for September 9. Unfortunately, the company has not disclosed anything about a release in the international market, much less in the Philippines. But we know what you’re thinking — and hoping for. Let’s all cross our fingers, shall we?
Realme V3 5G specs
- 6.5-inch LCD display, 1,600 x 720 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor with 5G
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Triple 13-megapixel, f2.2 (main), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro) rear cameras
- 8-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Color options: Blue, silver
Share this Post