Both the smartphone manufacturer and the telecommunications company have teased that the Vivo V20 Pro 5G, which is priced at P24,999 (around $520), will be offered with a Smart Signature postpaid plan. “First and exclusive with Smart Signature,” Smart has revealed.
A quick check on the telco’s website shows that the Vivo V20 Pro 5G in either Sunset Melody or Midnight Jazz can be yours at P2,199 ($46) per month for what we believe is a two-year contract. And that there’s a one-time cash out of P3,710 ($77). We’ll let you know as soon as the said V20 series model is already available for purchase there.
The Vivo V20 Pro 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It features a 44-megapixel eye auto-focus dual selfie camera, a 64-megapixel triple rear camera, a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint sensor, and a 4,000mAh battery that supports up to 33 watts of fast wired charging.
Vivo V20 Pro 5G specs
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Triple rear cameras: 64-megapixel, f/1.89 main + 8-megapixel, f/2.2 ultra wide + 2-megapixel, f/2.4 monochrome
- Dual front cameras: 44-megapixel, f/2.0 main + 8-megapixel, f/2.2 ultra wide
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,000mAh battery with support for 33-watt fast wired charging
- Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10
- Colors: Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, and Moonlight Sonata
Share this Post