We’ll remember 2018 as the year when Xiaomi and Huawei sub-brand Honor returned to the Philippines. It’s also a time when Realme entered the local market, a development that could give smartphone companies known for offering value-for-money products a run for their money.
Established in May 2018, the OPPO sub-brand has already made waves in India and Southeast Asia — one proof of which is Realme topping bestsellers list at Lazada Southeast Asia’s 11.11 sale.
In the Philippines, it launched the Realme C1 in end-November with a price tag that screams “wallet-friendly”; the device costs only P5,990 (around $114). To think that it shares almost the same specs as the higher-priced OPPO A3s.
But while we think the phone is a real steal for its price and that’s it’s available not just on Lazada Philippines but also at 24 brick-and-mortar stores, one thing might deter you from buying it: You’re not sure where to bring the Realme C1 in case you need to have it serviced. We don’t blame you. It’s coming from a newly established brand, after all.
Thankfully, Realme already had that in mind even before officially introducing itself here. It promised 23 authorized service centers, and by now, we already have the complete list, which we’re sharing below in alphabetical order. See if there’s one near you.
- Baguio: 3/F, ECCO Bldg., Assumption Rd., Baguio City; +63 915 361 6776
- Batangas: 3/F, Unit 305, Melrose Bldg., Calicanto St., Brgy., Calicanto, Batangas City; +63 906 504 6776
- Cabanatuan: BRR Business Hub, M. de Leon Ave., Brgy. H. Concepcion, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija; +63 917 983 6776
- Cagayan de Oro: Roadstar Bldg., Osmeña St. cor. Luna St., Cagayan de Oro City; +63 907 708 76455
- Calamba: Unit 1, 3/F, Milan Prestige Bldg., Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna; +6049 508 4865
- Cebu: 2/F, Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, Juan Luna Ave. cor. Cabahug and Kaoshiung Sts., North Reclamation Area, Cebu Port Center, Mabolo, Cebu City; +63 916 249 7203
- Dagupan: 1/F, Assada Center, A.B. Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City; +6375 540 7925
- Davao: S. Bldg., 117 Gempesaw St. cor. Monteverde St., Davao City; +63 916 599 6776, +63 942 074 1346
- General Santos: 4/F, Philam Life, General Santos Bldg., Pioneer Ave., Poblacion, General Santos City; +63 916 249 7415
- Iloilo: Sen. Benigno Aquino, Molo Ave., F&E Bldg., Eugenia Arcade, Iloilo City; +632 927 653 6776
- Legazpi: Door 2, Tower Bldg. 3, Landco Business Park, Legazpi City, Albay; +632 905 370 6776
- Mandaue: 2/F, Pacific Mall, Mandaue cor. MC Briones St., U.N Ave., Ibabao, Mandaue City, Cebu; +63 915 859 6776
- Manila: CZ-001, Lower G/F, SM Manila, Aroceros cor. San Marcelino St., Brgy. 659, Zone 071, Ermita, Manila; +632 230 9377
- Marikina: Unit 10, M-R Complex, Gil Fernando Ave., San Roque, Marikina City; +63 905 299 6776
- Muntinlupa: 3368, 2/F, Festival Mall, New Wing, Alabang, Muntinlupa City; +63 956 033 0956
- Naga: L/3, 313A, Robinsons Naga, Roxas Ave. cor. Almeda Highway, Naga City, Camarines Sur; +63 917 983 6776
- Pasay: Unit 2019-210, 2/F, North Parking, Cyberzone, SM City Mall of Asia Complex, Jose Diokno Blvd., Pasay City, Metro Manila; +632 865 1037
- Quezon (City): AX1 302, 3/F, Cyberzone Annex, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City; +63 915 975 6776
- Quezon (City): KFone City, L/2, Robinsons Novaliches, Brgy. Pasong Putik, Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City; +632 373 4533
- San Fernando: 3/F, Emerald Business Center, Dolores, San Fernando City, Pampanga; +6345 409 4277
- Santiago: 307 Robinsons Bldg., Mabini, Santiago City, Isabela; +6378 323 1773
- Tacloban: 3/F, ETD Bldg., Brgy. 77, Marasbaras, Tacloban City; +63 977 209 6776
- Zamboanga: A1-A3 Store Space, G/F, TTC Bldg., La Purisima, Zamboanga City; +63 977 188 6776
Share this Post