We’re less than a week from the biggest sale of the year. Expect even the biggest technology brands to join the 11.11 — or November 11 — event. This early, Xiaomi Philippines has revealed its list of products that will be discounted on ecommerce site Lazada on that day.
Smartphones from the POCO, Redmi, and Mi families get up to P9,000 (roughly $186 converted) off their respective prices, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865-powered POCO F2 Pro getting the highest price drop on the 11th. The full list of Xiaomi handsets on sale can be found below:
- POCO X3 NFC 64GB: From P10,990 to P9,990
- POCO X3 NFC 128GB: From P12,990 to P11,990
- POCO F2 Pro 5G 128GB: From P26,990 to P18,990
- POCO F2 Pro 5G 256GB: From P29,990 to P20,990
- Redmi 9A: From P4,690 to P3,990
- Redmi 9C: From P5,290 to P4,290
- Redmi 9 32GB: From 6,990 to P5,490
- Redmi 9 64GB: From P7,490 to P5,990
- Redmi Note 9 64GB: From P7,990 to P6,790
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 64GB: From P12,490 to P10,990
- Xiaomi Mi 9T: From P15,990 to P10,990
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite 64GB: From P16,990 to P14,990
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G: From P19,990 to P17,990
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G: From P24,990 to P23,990
Take note that it is still possible to pay less if there are valid vouchers that you can use during the sale.
If you have the cash to spare and you’re based in one of the key cities or areas in the Philippines, we suggest that you buy a 5G phone already. Telecommunication companies Globe Telecom and Smart Communications have already started rolling out their respective 5G networks, so it’s great to future-proof yourself.
Yes, 5G is live in key areas here, so you may want to think of getting a 5G-ready smartphone for future-proofing purposes
Share this Post