Today, we finally got confirmation: Yes, there is one, and as expected, it is called the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. The company’s Netherlands outpost has revealed that the smartphone will debut August 20 — the same day the Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro become official.
Xiaomi Netherlands announces Mi 9T Pro launch date
A listing for the product went live on a Dutch retailer’s website a few days ago. It turns out to be real.
Based on the page, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro 6GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB models are priced at €429 (around P25,019 or $480) and €479 (P27,923 or $535), respectively.
Duties and taxes in Europe are high, so if and when Xiaomi Philippines brings the phone here, those prices should become lower. Take note that the higher-specced Xiaomi Mi 9 with the same memory configurations is currently retailing at P21,990 ($421) and P23,990 ($460).
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K0 Pro) specs
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage
- Triple 48MP main camera, 13MP ultra-wide camera, 8MP camera
- Pop-up 20-megapixel front camera
- In-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,000mAh battery with 27-watt fast charging
- MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post