Huawei currently offers seven 5G smartphones in the country. Others will follow suit with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Vivo X50 Pro. A yet-to-be-revealed 5G handset from Realme is being teased as well. What is it? Our money is on the Realme X50 Pro 5G, based on the image teaser on Smart’s website.
The Realme X50 Pro is the technology and lifestyle brand’s second 5G phone after the Qualcomm-Snapdragon-765G-powered Realme X50. It boasts a Snapdragon 865 chip paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Camera-wise, this model features four rear cameras headlined by a 64-megapixel sensor. The front, on the other hand, has two selfie cameras housed in a punch hole on the upper-left side of the 6.44-inch Super AMOLED screen.
Charging the 4,200mAh battery should be fast with the company’s 65-watt SuperDart Charge technology. And you’ll get a great user experience with the Android 10-based Realme UI.
In Europe, where consumer-electronic goods are more expensive, the Realme X50 Pro 5G’s 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, and 12GB/256GB variants are priced at €599 (around P34,671 or $706 converted), €669 (P38,722 or $788), and €749 (P43,353 or $882), respectively.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specs
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9), 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 12-megapixel (telephoto), 2-megapixel (depth) rear cameras
- Dual 32-megapixel, 8-megapixel (ultra wide), front cameras
- Fingerprint reader (under display)
- 4,200mAh battery with 65-watt fast charging
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Colors: Moss Green, Rust Red
Share this Post