Shopping for a new smartphone for yourself or for a loved one this holiday season? Realme Philippines and Home Credit may have something that piques your attention.
The country’s top phone vendor, together with consumer-finance provider Home Credit, has an ongoing promotion where customers can get 0% financing on select Realme devices like the Realme X3 SuperZoom, Realme 7 Pro, and Realme C11. For example, you can buy the latter for as low as P343 per month, which is a comparatively low payout for a budget handset with modern specs, including an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 chipset and a 5,000mAh battery.
With a Home Credit payment plan, you don’t need a credit card to purchase your preferred Realme device on a financing scheme with 0% interest rate. Plus, Home Credit has an Android app that lets you get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a purchase within minutes. As usual, the down payment and length of payment will vary depending on the phone you wish to buy.
Here’s a rundown of Realme smartphones included in the promotion, along with the corresponding lowest monthly payment possible with 0% financing:
- Realme X3 SuperZoom: as low as P1,580 per month
- Realme 7 Pro: as low as P1,442 per month
- Realme 7: as low as P1,122 per month
- Realme 7i: as low as P1,202 per month (4GB model); P1,442 per month (8GB model)
- Realme 6 Pro: as low as P1,282 per month
- Realme 6: as low as P1,322 per month (4GB model); P1,562 per month (8GB model)
- Realme 6i: as low as P572 per month (3GB model); P715 per month (4GB model)
- Realme C15: as low as P481 per month
- Realme C12: as low as P412 per month
- Realme C11: as low as P343 per month
- Realme C3: as low as P429 per month
To purchase a Realme handset through a Home Credit plan, visit a Realme store near your location. You can also discuss down payments, monthly installments, and payment duration with a store’s Home Credit representative to help you choose a financing structure that works for you.
Did you know?
Realme has introduced Realmeow, its official brand character
Share this Post